Monday 14 December 2009

Isetan Private Sale

Isetan Private Sale is back this week on Friday 18 December! Check out the newsletter here for the list of special offers. There will also be Beauty Bonus 10% Vouchers with a minimum $100 beauty purchase and on each subsequent $50 purchase.



Picked up some gifts at the Sanrio corner in Isetan Scotts for my young cousins who love Cinnamoroll. Sanrio will be on 20% discount during the Isetan Private Sale.

These charms are a purchase with purchase: you have to make a $50 purchase in order to be able to buy up to 5 of these at $4 each.


Also got some Rirakkuma stationary at Kinokuniya which currently has 10% discount on stationary for members.



4 comments:

teddy said...

Hihi, can i check which level is the Sanrio corner?
They are simply adorable! I would like to purchase some for my frens during the sale on fri!

Haru said...

It's on the 4th level, next to the bedding and toys sections. Happy shopping!

Yuan Yuan said...

OMG there's 10% off stationary for Kino members? May I know when is the promotion till and is it available at both the NAC and Liang Court branches? I've never come across a sales for Kino stationary and there're some things I've been wanting to get!

Haru said...

hi,
I was quite surprised when the Kino cashier told me there was 10% discount for stationary this time. It should be until 27 Dec at all stores, same as the 20% storewide discount for books and magazines.